Allied Member: FOR EARTH (SOUTH PACIFIC)
For Earth (South Pacific) Limited is a Fijian-owned company based in Nadi, specialising in Sustainable Wastewater/Sewage Treatment and Odour Control Solutions.
We work with
Hotels and Resorts, Municipal Wastewater/Sewage Treatment Plants (Water Authorities), Food Processors, Abattoirs, Piggeries, Poultry processors, Dairies, Sugar Mills, Canneries…..right down to single domestic dwellings;
Basically any entity that produces wastewater or sewage with the potential to pollute the Environment, we are able to provide simple cost-effective solutions to assist them to meet their Environmental Obligations.
We are doing work here in Fiji with the Water Authority of Fiji, The Fiji Sugar Corporation, The Naboro Landfill, A large poultry processor, some of the largest (and smallest) hotels and various other entities. We have only been operating for 18 months but our customer base and variety of wastewater treatment scenarios is expanding rapidly.
For Earth (South Pacific) Limited has the rights and capability for Fiji and the South Pacific to the For Earth Technology.
The technology we use was developed in Australia and has the following key benefits:
- Improves discharge quality
- Significant Odour Elimination
- Less biological sludge produced than any other system.
- Biological Desludging of Ponds and tanks without the need for mechanical removal of solids.
- Low Capital startup and Low Ongoing Costs - We can adapt any existing systems to make them perform better and we can also design and build new systems if required.
- For Earth Technology can be adapted to any type of wastewater retention system - Ponds, tanks, chambers, channels and so on.
- Extremely low maintenance and no high-tech complicated systems.
- Significant energy savings with highly efficient aeration technique.
- Ability to recycle and re-use treated wastewater
- Completely Environmentally Friendly and Sustainable.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org