The seventh Pacific Water Conference and Expo: Water and Energy in the Pacific, was held in the Lee Auditorium, Pago Pago, American Samoa 9-11 September 2014, hosted by the PWWA Secretariat and the American Samoa Power Authority (ASPA).
This conference also marked to 20th anniversary of the Pacific Water and Wastes Association (PWWA).
The sonsors of the seventh Pacific Water Conference and Expo are:
- ADB: Asian Development Bank
- American Samoa Environmental Protection Agency (ASEPA)
- American Samoa Government Department of Commerce
- American Samoa Government Department of Parks & Recreation
- American Samoa Government Territorial Energy Office
- American Samoa Visitors Bureau
- ASTCA: American Samoa Telecommunications Authority
- Bluesky American Samoa: Telecommunications
- FILTEC: Water & wastewater specialists
- Humes: Humes Pipeline Systems, New Zealand
- KEW Consult: Engineering & water
- Orica, Fiji
- UNELCO GDF Suez, Vanuatu: Power and water utilities.